The consequences of being harmed in an e-bike accident can affect your life in numerous ways. Again, treatment for your injuries will likely be expensive. Your injuries may also be serious enough to prevent you from returning to work. They may even render you permanently unable to care for yourself without assistance.
You deserve compensation for such losses if your accident occurred because someone was negligent. When you know whose negligence caused your accident, you may seek compensation by filing a claim to collect from their insurance.
The experts at our Florida e-bike accident law firm can assist you in pursuing the compensation you deserve by:
- Investigating your case to determine who the negligent party is
- Gathering evidence of negligence
- Filing a claim and determining how much it may be worth based on the extent and severity of your losses/damages
- Negotiating for a fair settlement on your behalf if the insurance company’s first offers are too low
- Allowing you to focus on your recovery